- Why is SocialGood Able to Improve Society?
- Why Will SocialGood Continue to Grow in Popularity Globally?
- SG’s Patented Asset Value Rising Mechanism
- Coin Issuance Plan
- History & Achievements
2. Why Will SocialGood Continue to Grow in Popularity Globally?
(1) With Shopping Mining™, Everyone Profits
The Social Good Project is a global activity based on a vision of “making society better” that transcends national, racial, religious, and cultural differences, and in which all people around the world can participate.
In March of 2019, the “SocialGood Cashback” service was launched.
Our company will provide users with a portion of their purchase price in SocialGood cryptoassets (abbreviation: SG) free of charge when they buy items they like at partner companies, such as Amazon, Alibaba, Apple, and eBay.
Examples of Partner Companies
With Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin can be obtained by using one’s calculation abilities, but with SocialGood, coins can be obtained simply by shopping. In other words, it is “Shopping Mining™.”
(2) Asset Value and Exchange Value Compatibility
The SG received from Shopping Mining™, has the following functions:
- Similar to Bitcoin, there are supply restrictions, which are characteristic of an asset. Since the value increases as the number of users increase, future price increases can be expected.
- Like Libra, the fiat exchange value is guaranteed. This guarantee is backed by coin sales (profit from issuing SG) and advertising sales from partner retailers.
SocialGood is a Coin That Has the Advantages of Both Bitcoin and Libra (Patent Approved)
Users who have obtained SG from Shopping Mining™ will be able to request the operating company to buy their SG if the price falls, and can sell it in the market if the SG price goes up. Since all users received their SG at zero cost to them, they will always gain economic benefits.
We have already obtained a business model patents for this coin mechanism which holds both exchange value and asset value.
Each player in this ecosystem receives the following benefits:
■Consumers (Market for Consumer Spending: US$56 trillion); Cryptoasset Investors (Market Size: US$300 billion)
- Just by shopping, they can receive zero cost investment assets.
- Since zero costs were incurred, everyone can surely gain economic profits.
■Partner Retail Companies (Advertising Spending Market : US$800 billion)
- Through SocialGood Cashback, the partner retail company only pays fees when an item is sold, so there is no risk.
- There are no initial costs or running costs, and only an increase in sales.
(3) Mechanism to Raise the Coin’s Market Cap
In general, coins that have limited issuance are often referred to as digital gold. You can clearly see that since the coins have supply restriction, when the number of users and holders increase, the coins' market caps increase as a result of the demand-supply mechanism.
With this, we can compare the following coins’ value per users, or hereafter referred to as “CVPU”:
Binance Coin: US$9,500
The main logic behind why Bitcoin’s price rises is because of the “existence of issuance limits.” The coin, which has another “price rising logic” in addition to a limited supply, tends to have a high CVPU.
In the same way as our company works, other coins’ projects where the value increases with shopping, have a CVPU of US$13,600 (this figure is the weighted average of multiple projects).
When you apply this CVPU to SocialGood, with our current user numbers totaling 85,000, the market cap at the time we are listed is estimated to be US$1.1 billion. On the other hand, even if for some reason SG has a CVPU of US$2,000, you could still conclude that SG's market cap would be US$170 million.
|Coin Name||Coin’s Market Cap||No. of Users||CVPU
(As of Sept. 2019)
|Binance Coin||US$3 billion||314,045||US$9,580|
|Same Category||US$67 million||4,901||US$13,600|
Actual figures were taken on September 24, 2019. The number of users is measured by the number of wallets. The “Same Category” is based upon the wallet numbers from cryptoasset cash back companies COINCOME and SynchroLife, at which the wallet numbers can be verified using Etherscan, and by the weighted average of potential wallet numbers from Airdrops etc. Bitcoin is quoted from BitInfoCharts, Ripple is quoted from XRP Stats and Ledger.Exposed, and Binance Coin is quoted from Etherscan. Market caps were taken from CoinMarketCap (rounded down).
The CVPU level depends upon the entire cryptoasset market situation, but, in any case, coins’ market caps increase when the number of users increase.
As will be described later on, there is an incentive for the team when SG's market cap reaches US$5 billion. Assuming the current market conditions, the coin's market cap will exceed US$5 billion, when the number of users reach 2.5 million people.
(4) Milestone of 100 Million Users
Exactly how many cryptoasset investors would like to easily receive an asset of economic value for free?
There are an estimated 70 million cryptoasset investors (cryptocurrency users) worldwide, which is about 1% of the world’s population. Some predict that with the circulation of Libra, which is expected to draw in around 2.3 billion people, this user range will expand even more. It is forecasted that within 5 years from now, cryptoasset investors will surpass 1 billion people (reference: Coinbase).
SocialGood has a unique business model and design which have already been patented and are rare. Furthermore, because it’s easy to receive this asset for free, it has the ability to appeal to not only the crypto asset market, but also to the world’s general consumers, which consist of 7 billion people.
In light of the fact that general consumers can also become future users, we have made 100 million SocialGood users a milestone for us to achieve by the year 2024.
The more users increase, the more the coin asset value increases. Society will also become better. We will provide such a valuable coin to users for free through Shopping Mining™.
(5) In the Event of Abnormal Situations in the Market
This project was built with the following preconditions in mind:
- There is a positive correlation with the coin’s market cap and the number of coin holders (wallet numbers)
- The cryptoasset (cryptocurrency) market cap is around US$300 billion (as of now, September 2019) and in the future, the market will not become zero
However, the probability of the following abnormal situation is not zero:
- The cryptoasset market itself disappears (the current US$300 billion market becomes zero)
- Even though the number of users grows and the operating company guarantees the SG price, the SG price in the market drops significantly
In such cases, the following situations will occur to our project:
- The operating company cannot expect a coin issuance profit, and instead can only expect advertising revenue
- Users who have participated in Shopping Mining™ will immediately exchange the SG they receive to fiat
In these situations, it would mean our operating company would cash back consumers, who use our service while shopping, in fiat. This type of business is already widespread. For example, Ebates (currently known as Rakuten) already has over 10 million user, over 2,000 partner retail companies, and their gross merchandise value is over US$10 billion. It would mean our company would operate solely on advertising revenue.
In other words, the SocialGood Cashback business can continue as a global cashback operator even if there is an abnormal situation in the overall market conditions and/or SG’s cryptoasset price.
As long as the business is continued, the operating company can use advertising revenue to fund the buyback of SG from the market, even in the unusual situation that the price of SG becomes stagnant. In short, it’s difficult to imagine a long term slump in the price of SG.