- How Can SocialGood Make the World a Better Place?
- Why Will the SocialGood Project Continue to Gain Popularity Worldwide?
- Coin Issuance Plan
Features of SocialGood (SG) as an Asset
- SocialGood (abbreviated as SG) is a cryptocurrency that makes the world a better place.
- SocialGood (SG) has a maximum supply limit.
- SG holders can earn a staking bonus of up to 15% APY, awarded every 6 hours.
- SG functions as a Membership Access Pass to use the SocialGood App's services. Demand for SG increases in proportion to demand for the SocialGood App. As demand for SG increases, demand will increase for the SocialGood App which distributes SG for free. As a result, one can expect a positive cycle in which the demand for SG will keep rising.
- The SG market cap reached an all-time high of $1.47 billion on Jan. 19, 2021.
How You Can Get SocialGood (SG) Crypto
- You can purchase SG from exchanges such as MEXC, Bittrex, Bitmart, XT, and Uniswap. SG can be traded at any time to BTC or USDT.
- By shopping on sites such as AliExpress, eBay, Walmart, Lazada, and Nike through the SocialGood App (iOS/Android), you can receive up to 100% Crypto Back rewards for your purchased amount (Shopping Mining™). This is the “Shop-to-Earn” system.
- You can download the SocialGood App for iOS or Android from the official website.
The Future of the SocialGood Ecosystem™
- The SocialGood App’s user base is growing exponentially, increasing by over 5x in three months to exceed 2 million users from over 200 countries and regions worldwide. In addition to English, the app is available in Simplified Chinese, Hindi, and Vietnamese.
- There are over 1,800 shopping sites partnered with the SocialGood App, and their revenue increases as users make purchases through the SocialGood App. Social Good Foundation Inc. is paid by these major online stores to advertise and promote their sites.
- 55% of all mobile users worldwide want to earn cashback or rewards when shopping online. And cryptocurrency has a daily transaction volume of over $100 billion (Feb. 2022). The SocialGood App meets both demands as a Crypto Back rewards app. The number of users is rapidly increasing as the word spreads on social media.
- Social Good Foundation Inc. plans to make it possible for users to pay with SG for purchases at partnered stores in the future. Social Good Foundation Inc. will also continue to increase partnerships with more online stores from all over the world to make the SocialGood App even more useful.
- Our Mission: To build the world’s largest global platform and to provide financial freedom to all people worldwide.
- Our Vision: To become the top cryptocurrency and global mobile app with the highest number of users.
- Social Good Foundation Inc. is a Japanese company. Japan was the first country in the world to legitimize cryptocurrency, and is also one of the top countries globally for shopping reward systems in widespread use. This is the background for the SocialGood App’s creation, which provides Crypto Back as a shopping reward.
- Social Good Foundation Inc. earns revenue from advertising fees from stores partnered with the SocialGood App, the sale of in-app content, and from sale of SG as a Membership Access Pass to use the app. The project does not conduct token offerings like ICOs and is instead growing sustainably with revenue from business transactions.
- Social Good Foundation Inc. has registered 68 patents related to the Crypto Back business model (as of Dec. 2021), and has completed the application process for these patents in the U.S., E.U., India, and China.
- Social Good Foundation Inc. has received support from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and the Japanese governmental organization JETRO.
- The SocialGood project raised approximately $14.2M in VC equity funding (the largest investment to date for a Japan-based Web3 company).
- Social Good Foundation Inc. was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Soichiro Takaoka. He has 23 years of experience in the fintech field, and founded a fintech business which rose under his leadership to obtain $1B total in investment advisory contracts. He has also authored two publications about finance. He graduated from Tokyo University and completed the Stanford Executive Program.
About Social Good Foundation Inc.
*“SocialGood” and the SocialGood logo are registered or pending trademarks in Japan, the U.S. and the E.U.
*The available online stores partnered with the app will vary depending on the user’s region.
*The fully-diluted market cap is calculated as the maximum supply multiplied by the market price at that time.
*The staking bonus is a service to reward users with additional SG crypto in return for holding their SG. This is not a financial service.
*Number of patents refers to the patent claims in Japan only.
*The total funding is calculated as $14.2 million USD at the rate of 100 JPY = 1 USD.